Registration – Ohio: Please, register with Ohio Youth Rugby (DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS HERE)
Player Dues: $55.00 for the Spring season.
U15 rugby season: Spring only – Practices begin mid-March in most areas.
Home Games: TBD
Coaching: Nancy Tracey
We have established a Dayton Under-15 Co-Ed Youth Flag-Rugby League. Our goal is to prepare four teams (boys and girls) from area schools to compete for the Dayton Rugby title. WE HIGHLY ENCOURAGE PARENTAL PARTICIPATION AT TRAINING, GAMES, CLUB EVENTS AND CLUB MEETINGS and ask for your assistance in spreading the word that Rugby is here to stay as an alternative, enjoyable, physical sport. We post timely information to an e-mail distribution list and on our web site home page.
- Bring a mouth guard (that you molded… $1 at *Mart).
- Bring water.
- Coach will announce training day/time changes.
- Wear soccer or football cleats (when outside), if you do not have any, wear comfortable gym shoes.
- Weather will be bad and we will practice, so dress appropriately: sweat suit, hat, gloves, socks, etc.
- Rugby Headgear, Shoulderpads, Rugby Boots and Mitt can be found under “Kit” on this web page ( link ).
If you have questions, contact us on our Subscription page, or directly to the coaches.